"Tomorrow (noun) A mystical land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation and achievement is stored. "
Picture your office organized...
- You have one current filing system
- Piles of paper be gone!
- You can find important documents at a moment's notice, you even know when your passport expires
- Your to do list is current and actionable
- You can find all office supplies, you don't duplicate purchase and you know when you are out of something
- You are saving money on late payment fees
- There is a distinct delineation between personal and business filing
- Your have a system for your email that actually works for you and allows you to stay on top of it
It is a place that you don't dread but that you want to enter and get things done! I can help you set up your office space so that you enjoy it and are productive. Imagine being excited and inspired to go into your office everyday!
Stress is an occupational hazard with many causes, workplace disarray being one, which employers sometimes overlook. The cumulative effects of having to continuously overcome challenges caused by issues such as mess, lost files, misplaced supplies and visual clutter can cause stress. The stress caused by longer hours and heavy workloads that can result from disorganized work flow and inefficient systems also affects employees. Stress causes illness, emotional instability, substance abuse, lack of concentration and a host of behavioral issues that further exacerbate workplace chaos.
According to the National Association of Professional Organizations, paper clutter is the No. 1 problem for most businesses. Studies show the average person wastes 4.3 hours per week searching for papers, which adds stress and frustration to the workplace while reducing concentration and creative thinking. The average executive loses one hour of productivity per day searching for missing information. And, according to the Small Business Administration, the biggest burden for small business is the inability to properly service customers, increase sales and improve the bottom line because of mishandled paperwork.